Terms & Agreement - Blue Ticket
Terms & Agreement - Blue Ticket Giveaway
By entering the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), you accept and agree to these Official Rules as well as the decisions of Vessi Footwear LTD. (“Sponsor”). You also agree to receive occasional marketing emails from Vessi.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED, AND TO HAVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HANDLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRIVACY POLICIES SET FORTH BELOW.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Blue Ticket Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec) and Mexico (the "Territory") who are 18 years of age or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Vessi Footwear LTD. (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial/territorial, local and municipal laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if entrants are deemed minors in the jurisdictions in which they reside) agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. If an entrant is a minor, s/he must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor or Promotion Administrator may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each eligible participant (“Participant”) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes starts Saturday December 26th, 2020 at 12:00 am PST and ends Sunday January 31st, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm Pacific Standard Time (“Sweepstake Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER:
Purchase Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to the website: www.vessi.com or www.ca.vessi.com (“Website”) and purchase one or more pairs of sneakers from the Website during the Promotion Period (“Purchase Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information. RECEIVE ONE (1) ENTRY FOR EVERY PAIR OF SNEAKER PURCHASED. Purchase transactions involving account adjustment transactions/returns, declined credit or debit transactions are not eligible for Purchase Entries.
Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit the Websites: https://vessi.com/pages/boxing-week-2020-vip or https://ca.vessi.com/pages/boxing-week-2020-vip and enter by submitting your full name and email associated with your previous Vessi order or account. You will RECEIVE ONE (1) ENTRY for every previous order (before the start of sweepstake period) of Vessi sneakers. Entries will be awarded to previous customers during the Entry Period corresponding to the date of Sweepstake
Mail-in Entry: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, legibly handprint your name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, country, telephone number, complete email address on a standard 4” x 6” postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail to: Vessi Blue Ticket, 196 W 6th Avenue, Vancouver BC, V5Y1H7 Canada (“Mail-in Entry”). Mail-in Entry requests must be received by January 31, 2021. All Mail-in Entries must be legibly handwritten (including addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope and have sufficient postage. Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or Internet connections; or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind. RECEIVE A MAXIMUM ONE (1) ENTRY PER MAIL-IN ENTRY REQUEST PER ENTRANT.
- WINNER SELECTION: Ten potential winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes period by Sponsor. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail and will be required to confirm eligibility. If you are the potential winner, by participating in the Sweepstake you automatically consent to publicity releases by Sponsor. If potential winner cannot be contacted by Sponsor for any reason, or if potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification of potential winner and prize forfeiture. If disqualified, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
- PRIZE and ODDS OF WINNING: TEN (10) GRAND PRIZES consisting of 1 pair of customized Vessi sneakers. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance/use of prize are winner’s sole responsibility. All applicable taxes and duties on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will determine all features of the prize including, but not limited to, color. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winner of prize agrees that Sponsor, and any of the Promotion Parties, have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. Arrangements for delivery of prize will be made after winner validation. If a prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent/legal guardian. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided it is claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within one (1) week of the last day of the Sweepstakes, via email, and/or at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event Winner doesn't respond to Sponsor's notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fail(s) to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsors will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsors will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes. Winner must also consent to having their name announced in the Instagram stories of Vessi.
- LIST OF WINNER(S): For the names of the Winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Vessi 196 W6 Ave. Vancouver BC, V5Y 1H7 .
- ELIGIBILITY: Officers, employees, and directors (as well as their immediate families) of Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not eligible to enter or win the prize. “Immediate families” means one’s spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and their children (i.e., nieces and nephews), regardless of where they live.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription/capture/recordation of entries, bonus entries or entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, tampering with or hacking, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service, Website, Mobile Site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or television related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry (and/or the entrant responsible for same) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor will select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted on the website.
- RELEASES: By participating, except in cases of fraud of Sponsor, breach of Sponsor’s obligations under these Official Rules, to the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, as well as Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for Sweepstakes, advertising and marketing purposes connected with the Sweepstakes in any media throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google or Pinterest.
- CHOICE OF LAW: These Official rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia.
- GENERAL: Should any provision of these Official Rules be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalid/illegal/unenforceable provision shall be severed from these Official Rules and replaced with a substitute provision that is valid, legal and enforceable and most closely captures the original intent of Sponsor. The determination of the invalidity/illegality/unenforceability of a given provision of these Official Rules shall in no way affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provision of these Official Rules.
- For a list of names of winners send an email to email@example.com by March 31st, 2021.